Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quick note...


I noticed how while I've been gone, Shiba Inus have been getting more and more popular! 

We are finally getting the appreciation we deserve! After all, it takes a lot of hard work and effort to be so cute and majestic at the same time.


A new shiba-centered meme, which is a general term describing internet pictures with funny captions, called "Doge" has been popping up all over the internet! 

Here are just a few previews of this growing fad where people started photoshopping shibas into several pictures and gifs... Even though its hard for my shiba brain to understand the grammar and spelling at times, I am glad we are getting recognized!

(Note: None of these pictures are mine. Credit goes to the fantastic shiba models and human owners who uploaded the pictures.)


We can all relate to these ones!


For the twinkie lovers...



Shiba or human, we all know this feeling:



And... A personal favorite! Sometimes we can be a little stubborn when going on walks ;-)



Hmmm, maybe I will start editing pictures of my own!

Happy holidays everyone,
Kura



No comments:

Post a Comment