Sunday, March 2, 2008

The attack of the "Furminator"


It has been spring-like and sunny all week, so I have been lying in the sun baking myself. One of the side effect of baking myself is my winter fur starts to come off, getting fur all over the house.
So my owner decided to brush me with this funny looking thing. It pulls the undercoat off, but I don't like it and managed to get away from her every time.
She tried to sneak up on me and brush me when I was eating. But I out-smarted her. I kept going around in circle while having my face in my bowl eating. That took a lot of skill to to. She finally gave up on me. Yes...Victory.

1 comment:

  1. i know what it feels like. my owner brushes me with a comb and hairbrush but i always sit nicely for her. it doesn't feel that comfortable but at least i am a little less itchy.

    -Raven the Cat

    ReplyDelete