Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Iditarod winner

This is the winner of Iditarod in Alaska. They traveled 1,100 miles in 9 1/2 days. This guy gets $69,000 plus a new truck. The lead dog's name is Handsome. Handsome did all the work, I wonder how much of the prize money he gets. Well, if my owner won and I was lead dog, I know that she would guaranteed at least:

1.A new set of doggie toys
2.A new bed
3.Luxery dog food and treats
4.Endless love
5.Nothing but relaxing for the rest of my life.

Thinking ablout that makes me want to race, but I will never manage. I respect the lead dog, Handsome.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i would LOVE a new set of almost everything, but the racing is not worth it.

    -Raven the Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog may be fast in a race but I bet I can beat it in the "chasing the tail" race.

    ReplyDelete