Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who said dogs can't climb trees

While lying in the sun, I saw a lizard scampering up a tree. Being a shiba inu (ie, expert bird and small animal hunter), I decided to chase after the lizard. Not sure what I would have done if I catch it. The lizard went up a yukka tree. Must have been the Japanese Ninja blood in me, because I went half way up this big yukka tree by jumping on the branches. I was six feet up before I realized I was on a tree, and leaped back down. Of course the lizard disappeared despite my barking. Next time my best buddy Raven the cat comes over for a visit, I have to get a tree climbing lesson from her on how to get to the top.

1 comment:

  1. im sorry i can't come over. my owner says no going to a dog's house and you can't climb trees because:
    1.i won't let you
    2. i cut your claws
    3. you're not going any way!

    -Raven the Cat

    ReplyDelete