Sunday, April 20, 2008

New food group

Hi! sorry, I have not posted for a while because the Internet in the house has been down. Now, my owners have taken me to some place where they do have Internet. Anyway, I only have a few minutes to post. I have been quite busy the past few days in the garden. My owners have been planting tomatoes, and I have been helping them dig dirt and messing up all the freshly dugged holes and getting my fur a nice coat of dirt color. Besides that, I have found a new food group, grasshoppers. I have been chasing them around and pouncing on them. I have not managed to catch any, but they do look tasty. Hey, I am supposed to be a hunter. Plus I understand that in Japan, people eat sugar coated grass hoppers?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! interesting- i have never tried grasshoppers!

    -Raven the Cat

    ReplyDelete