Sunday, June 22, 2008

one for me, one in the basket

It's harvest time for our blueberry plants. My owners planted 6 different types, and 3 of them have lots of berries. So early this morning, we all went out to to the backyard to pick blueberries. My owners gave me one, and it was so delicious that I started asking for more. So my owner gave one to me, one in the basket, then one to me, and one in the basket. I just love blueberries. So far we got Southern moon, Earlyblue and Jubilee that bear fruits. Earlyblue tastes reall sweet and are big. Jubilee have a lot of berries but are smaller. I cannot wait for Chandler to come in. I see a lot of white berries on the plants. That is the type that is sweet and the size of cherries. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM!
    maybe i do prefer meat though.

    -Raven the Cat

    ReplyDelete